- To share faith in Christian fellowship with one another.
- To provide opportunities to perform charitable works.
- To offer recreation, trips and other social activities.
- Monthly rosary, Mass, and luncheon followed by a business meeting and recreational period.
- Support to and from Parish Ministries and Outreach programs interacting with our Senior members
The ongoing coronavirus pandemic is of major concern to Seniors, and is greatly impacting our planning. We do not expect to offer luncheon meetings before next January and we are exploring options for packaged meals from local establishments, with priority being given to independent or family owned restaurants.
The planned fall bus trip to “Sight & Sound” theater in Lancaster, PA is canceled.
We are also exploring a series of monthly “Virtual Meetings” using Zoom, offering Rosary and a speaker and panel discussion around topics of interest to Seniors.
Attendees would be at home, or meet in small groups maintaining appropriate social distancing around a computer connected to a large screen TV.
If you would like to be invited to these “experimental virtual meetings”, please send us a message using the contact tab above.